Facebook Page

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Markten Evapor Menthol Device (electronic ciggerette)

I was very honored and felt very privileged to get a chance to review this product for one of my products to include on my blog. I had to go to the store and pick the product up from there though.

They sent me a coupon in the mail for a free device, the device could be Menthol or Classic. I picked the Menthol since I really like menthol cigarettes. Its a very good deal I thought to myself since I'm trying to quit smoking. Then not only that, I can now smoke at my friends trailer inside when its cold outside and still have my nicotine fix. I really like this new product they have came out  with. I would prefer to get this kind of device because it lights up at the end like a real ciggerate and taste like a real one. You can go to any store that sells tobacco products and buy one of your choice. If you trying to quit like I am this is deffently for you then.

About the product:
Rechargeable USB charger included

Four draw technology
for a consistenty smooth
experience

Approximate 2.5% Nic by wgt

E-Vapor device case
for portable protection

Website:
www.markten.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com