Facebook Page

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Birchbox



My Review 

I felt very honored when I subscribed to this product. For only 10.00 a month you get top of the line beauty samples customized just to fit what you like and how you feel about makeup etc. So basically its all about you!!!!

When I received my birch box in the mail and brought it inside I absolutely loved everything that was in it.  
All of the products in the picture above was in the box. They actually worked on me. The eye shadow from Coastal Scents are very pretty colors on my eyes. That was my most favorite sample out of the whole box. When i used my flat iron and used the Beauty Protector leave in conditioner spray, wow is all i can say it did wonders for my hair it made my hair feel and smell so good and soft and protected from the heat off of the flat iron. So if you love getting samples and top of the line products to try out im pretty sure youll love this box that gets shipped to your front door every month for just 10.00 a month. 
If you wanna get started just click my personal referal link and subscribe and youll be getting your box in no time

My Referal Link 
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/t2tfp
Social Media Sites:
Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Birchbox


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com