Facebook Page

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass




About Us

KINIVO – Creating innovative products for the new era.

Founded in 2010 Kinivo LLC is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington USA.

Kinivo offers innovative consumer electronics products that help customers in their home, at work or when they are on the move. Our products are conceived & designed in USA and manufactured in state of the art factories overseas with strong emphasis on best manufacturing and quality assurance processes.

All Kinivo products are built around actual customer scenarios and offer exceptional quality at affordable prices. We support our products with a 1 year limited hardware warranty.



About Product:



  • ERCD - Expansive Resonator Construction Design to give the best low frequency output
  • Compatibility: all iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, CD players, laptops with 3.5-mm audio socket
  • Full-bodied, 360-degree sound with modular design. Connect Multiple Speakers for Maximum Sound.
  • Ultra-portable compact size with long-lasting internal chargeable battery


  • My Review:

    Today I received an electronic product to do a review on from Kinivo.
    When opening the package ,I soon found out it was my ZX100 Mini Speaker. Now its going to be exciting to try it out and do a review on it.


    when I 1st got my speaker I hooked it up to my phone and played my music while I cleaned my house. the color of it is Red and Black. Its very easy to hold and carry with it being small.







    I love how my speaker came with a carrying case to make it easier to travel with.I was really shocked when I found out how loud it is. I really do love it because for it to be so small its so loud and clear and honestly puts some of your store bought sound-bars and speakers to shame!! I am taking a beach trip soon and me and my speaker will be relaxing with each other very much



    If anyone asks if they should get one I would tell them yes they should get one of these amazing and awesome speakers!! I was extremely satisfied with mine.  


    Also if you would be so kind to like them on their Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/Kinivo
    and follow them on twitter
    https://twitter.com/kinivo





    Where to buy
    www.kinvo.com
    amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-ZX100-Portable-Rechargeable-Resonator/dp/B004HHICKC
    E bay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Kinivo-ZX100-Mini-Portable-Speaker-with-Rechargeable-Battery-/320942808552



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Template by BloggerCandy.com