Facebook Page

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friend Project


Friend Project.Com
I recently made a page on this new social site called Friend Project. When I heard about it I was like seriously another social site!!
Well when I made my page I was shocked. It has the same layout myspace had. I really do like this awesome site  because it is very clean and monitored very closely unlike myspace was.
I like how you can easly go find pretty backgrounds to fix your profile page up with and post comments on other peoples pages. Now I know a lot of you are probley saying then whats that supposed to mean. It means that you have another chance to get a page like your old one back that you had but with new rules.
So please go check out Friend Project out today and see for yourself, if you don't believe me.
WEBSITE:
What people said about this site
jerry  said:                                                                                                                                                       Website isn't new, has been around for some years but since myspace has completely changed, those who spent many of their teen years on the old mysapce are going to friendproject to go back to the "old myspace" days.



Glama Girly                                                  

FriendProject is very much like the old Myspace. Also, old Myspace layouts can be used for a FriendProject background layout. In addition to that, there are choices of nice layouts provided by FriendProject as well. 
Lesley Marroquin                                                  
I found out about this website like 2 days ago!! i think is awesome
cuz i actually delete my myspace cuz it was changing wayy too much n got on facebook
but im exited about this website :)
 Josh Morris
Hi, I found a site that called, "Friend project" and it looks like the original myspace before it whent downhill. If you were a fan of myspace this is the perfect fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com