Facebook Page

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pasta Chips

                  I  received some Pasta Chips in the mail to review. They are really tasty and have a wonderful Italian taste. The Marinara flavor really tasted like Marinara sauce. The Spicy Tomato and Herb was good but I didn't care for the taste, I guess because I don't like spicy stuff anyway.
                   The Mederainian Sea Salt  was also good and had an awesome taste to it. Alfredo flavor  was also good but I didn't care for the flavor it was.
                   




                      The Pasta Chips that I tried really had me surprised that when I ate them I couldn't even
tell that they were made out of pasta. They taste and look so much like regular chips. Another thing I liked was they are actually healthy for you.
                       So if you are like me and trying to find something healthy that you can eat and
loose weight at the same time you will love Pasta Chips so why are you still sitting there go order yours today!!!!





ABOUT:
I would like to take you on a journey through Italy with our delicious Pasta Chips, an idea born in the hills of Tuscany at a small, authentic Osteria, where food comes alive with the passion associated with Italy. It was here I was served fresh pasta dough drizzled with olive oil, topped with a few salt crystals. Everything was gently baked. I was in LOVE. As soon as I tasted this unique chip, I wanted to share with each one of you. SO simple but so good! This was the perfect chip.
Pasta Chips are made with semolina flour and Italian herbs. We’ve married this Tuscan inspired chip with different seasonings based on regional Italian favorites, steeped in hundreds of years of Italian culture and living. I hope you enjoy Pasta Chips and the journey which brought it to life. I thoroughly enjoy creating innovative and interesting snacks. It’s my passion!
BUON APPETITO!

Jerry Bello






ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Description

The creamy, buttery flavors of alfredo sauce blend so nicely when parmigiano-reggiano is sprinkled in, making a decadent flavor to pair with the crunchiness of Pasta Chips.

Ingredients

Durum Semolina, Olive Oil, Corn Starch, Seasoning (Parmesan and Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cultures, Enzymes, Salt], Salt, Nonfat Milk, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Parsley, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Lipolyzed Cream, Unsalted Butter [Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor], Natural Flavor and less than 2% Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking), Canola Oil, Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Parsley Flakes, Soy Lecithin, Leavening (Calcium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Baking Soda.


Nutrition Facts

Serving Size
1 oz (28g)
Serving Per Container
1
Calories
120
Calories From Fat
35
AMT
%DV*
Total Fat
4g
6%
Saturated Fat
0g
0%
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
0g
0%
Sodium
250mg
10%
Total Carbohydrate
19g
6%
Dietary Fiber
1g
4%
Sugars
0g
Protein
4g
Vitamin A
0%
Calcium
2%
Vitamin C
0%
Iron
0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

where to buy:
www.pastachips.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com